* We help you make family music making a fun and natural part of your daily at home activities.
* Materials for you to use at home - a CD, songbook and digital download code to access the curriculum
* Access to the Family Music Zone
* A family newsletter full of resources and music-making ideas.
* Bonus content available : Craft and sing, singalong storybook, and family dance jams are available on our Facebook page at MTFC FAMILIES.
* Pre-recorded mini classes available on our Facebook page MTFC FAMILIES and posted on our website .
Note: Credits on file can be used to pay for your tuition; please contact our office to apply your credit.
INDOOR and OUTDOOR CLASSES
SPRING SEMESTER - 10 weeks . April 12th - June 21st. No class on Monday , May 31st.
First child - $360
Sibling one - $ 180. ( 50% 0ff ! )
Sibling two - $ 105. ( 70 % off )
SUMMER 2021 - 7 weeks. June 29th - August 16th
First Child - $250.
Sibling one - $ 126. ( 50 % off ! )
Sibling two - $74. ( 70 % off)
Winter II 8 weeks. February 14 - April 11 . No class on Sunday, April 4th . Tuition automatically prorated at checkout .
First child - $275
Sibling one - $ 128.
Siblings under 8 months are free for Indoor classes.
ONLINE CLASSES - UNLIMITED CLASSES FOR YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY or GROUP
DATES: April 12 - June 21st; no classes on May 31st.
TUITION: $280. NO SIBLING FEE! Register for one class and attend as many extra online classes as you like - it's UNLIMITED
* If your child is registered for a Rhythm Kids class, the registered child may participate in a mixed age class at no additional charge. Siblings under the minimum age required for Rhythm Kids will be required to pay a materials fee to participate in a mixed age class.
* Canta Y Baila and Music Together® Mixed Age classes use a different curriculum. We strongly suggest, if you plan to attend both, that you purchase materials for both classes for $45.
BACKYARD/ SOCIAL POD CLASSES
Pricing is by group size. Please contact our office for more information. Click here to fill out a form for your group; we will be in touch once we have received it.
Should community health conditions due to COVID -19 dictate that it is no longer safe or permitted to hold classes, groups will have the option to move indoors, with the teacher on Zoom and the group meeting in one place or in their individual homes.
DATES: Dates are dependant on the weather. Classes will occur on the day and time of the week you registered for as long as temps are at least 38F and there is no snow, rain or sleet. There would be 4 classes total.
TUITION: $140 for 4 classes for the first child. First sibling: $65; Second sibling: $34.
Siblings under 8 months are free for Outdoor classes.
INCLUDES: 4 classes outdoors, access to our family Facebook Group-MTFC Families, and a download code of either Family Favorites I or II
NOTE FOR ALL INDOOR CLASSES:
* In case of inclement weather (snow, ice sleet, etc) classes will be scheduled on Zoom that day. There will be no additional makeups.
* No refunds or credits will be offered for missed classes. Zoom classes are available as makeups 7 days a week and additional Zoom classes can be taken on an UNLIMITED BASIS for all registered families, including siblings, at no extra charge.
* Should community health conditions due to COVID-19 dictate that it is no longer safe or permitted to hold classes indoors, your class will be conducted on Zoom at the same day and time as your regular indoor class until it is safe to resume in person. If there is a short shutdown (up to 3 weeks) due to a positive test, affected class participants will receive a link to join a Zoom class at the same day and time as your regular class.
* If community health conditions cause a mandated shutdown for the remainder of the semester, families can opt to continue the semester on Zoom or receive a partial credit, minus classes attended and the materials fee, to be used for the Winter II or Spring 2021 semester. Credits will not be offered for a short shutdown.
* There will no refunds offered for circumstances beyond our control such as a mandated shutdown.
* No refunds or credits will be offered for circumstances beyond our control, such as community health conditions or mandated shutdowns.
* Live makeups cannot be scheduled due to keeping class cohorts. All makeups can be scheduled on Zoom as needed.
* Please be sure to read our terms and conditions and class safety guidelines when you register. All participants must agree to follow all of the INDOOR CLASS SAFETY GUIDELINES in order to participate in our classes.
*Payment plans available upon request, please contact the office.