Our Music Together® classes build on your child's natural enthusiasm for music and movement. We'll help you provide your child with the basic musical skills needed to enjoy school and social musical activities, and to study an instrument should he or she choose to do so.
Here is what is included in your tuition:
- 12 weeks of 45 minute Music Together classes. Music Together is a worldwide, gold standard leader in Early Childhood music & movement programs. No other program comes close to the quality of early childhood, developmentally appropriate parent child interaction music education that we offer. Come try a class and find out what makes us different!
- 2 CD's, Songbook, free download code so you can put all of our music on your smart phone! We have 9 song collections so that you can attend class for 3 years and get new songs each semester.
- Videos and fun making music activities on our "Family Music Zone" online. All online content is designed for parent child interaction and fun!
- Newsletters e-mailed to you with the latest research and development information on music learning!
- 12 weeks of Parent Education: Your Music Together teacher is trained to observe your child's musical development, and to help you learn to support them as they move from Primary Music Development into Basic Music Competenece.
- Our research-based curriculum offers your child the best opportunity to develop the musical skills that are a foundation for enjoyment in music making of all kinds, from singing, to dancing, to instrument play! We believe that it is our birthright as human beings to be able to sing, dance and play with music as a joyful part of life. Our song collections are put together with the right musical ingredients to help your child learn to sing all tonalities and meters.
- Flexible Make-up Policy: Our online make-up scheduler makes it easy to schedule a make-up. We have classes 7 days a week in many locations so it is easy to find a time to come to class! 4 make-up are allowed during the semester, but we make exceptions if needed for ongoing illness or other issues.
- Switching Classes: If your baby changes his/her nap schedule or your work schedule changes, we will do our best to help place you in another class at no charge to you.
- Rhythm Kids: Our multicultural program for children ages 4 to 8 that helps build on the skills that they develop in Music Together and take them onto a drum, while continuing to develop their singing and dancing!
- Music Learning Supports All Learning® ™ Our teacher's are trained to understand specifics of helping support early literacy, language, social/emotional development, fine and gross motor skills, etc. We developed this approach, and we are the experts.
- Embracing each child: We understand early childhood development and are trained to help each child and their parent learn in the way they feel most comfortable.